Connecting talented people with the job they never knew was waiting.
1. Information Collected and Utilized
When you register as a user or otherwise actively transmit data on Jobr, we usually collect data including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, LinkedIn connections, employment history, educational history and any other data transmitted to Jobr or other users or employers. In connection with the referral services, we will also collect payment information.
As part of the standard operation of Jobr, Jobr, Inc. will automatically collect information from your mobile device, including, but not limited to, your operating system, and IP address MAC Address and type of mobile device. In addition we may record actions taken on Jobr including, but not limited to, date and times of use, clicks, swipes, page and profile views, and the amount of time you spend on each page, profile and match screen. Jobr, Inc. reserves the right to match your IP address or other information with other information about you in any way permitted by applicable law. Jobr, Inc. will store this information on its equipment or the equipment of third parties that it has a relationship with for that purpose.
Jobr, Inc. may create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you choose to provide, such as user name, geo-location or email address. We may also access your contacts to enable you to refer friends using Jobr’s referral feature or invite friends to join you in Jobr.
2. Uses of Information
3. Contact and Profile Information
If and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Jobr, Inc., its affiliates, or its designated third party partners, may also use your contact information to (i) send you push notifications; (ii) create an account; (iii) send you information about Jobr, Inc.; and, (iv) send you promotional material. Jobr, Inc. may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on Jobr, show you content that Jobr, Inc. thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences. Your personal information gets placed on Jobr when log into Jobr via LinkedIn the first time. By accessing Jobr, you are making all your personal and employment information on LinkedIn and otherwise transmitted or provided to Jobr available to third parties who may be interested in you as an employee or employer. If you do not want your personal information posted on Jobr, you should not log in to Jobr. Jobr, Inc. reserves the right to charge third parties a fee for accessing your information as part of Jobr, Inc.’s services.
Jobr, Inc. offers any user the choice to utilize Jobr. By accessing Jobr, you are specifically consenting to the use of any personal information you have provided to Jobr, Inc. as set forth herein and in the Terms of Service.
Jobr has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Jobr, Inc.’s control. Please be advised that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Moreover, be advised that emails, text messages, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. Therefore, although we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
Jobr, Inc. may create links to other web sites. When you click on links on Jobr, Inc. you may leave Jobr. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
7. Children under 13
Jobr is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to Jobr. Jobr, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information Jobr. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at help@Jobrapp.com.
8. Your Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of Jobr that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to help@Jobrapp.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Permitted Users You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use Jobr. Use is void where prohibited. By using Jobr, you represent and warrant that you are over eighteen (18) years of age and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. License to Access and Use Jobr, Inc. grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use Jobr. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned sublicensed or otherwise transferred to anyone else. Except as expressly permitted by Jobr, Inc. in writing, you agree that you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble Jobr. Furthermore, you agree that you will not take any measures to interfere with or damage Jobr. All rights not expressly granted by Jobr, Inc. are reserved.
4. Registration and Account Creation To use Jobr, you must register an account (“an Account”) using your LinkedIn, Facebook or an email address to login. By registering, you authorize Jobr, Inc. to access certain information contained in your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts, including, without limitation, information about your friends, connections, skills, employment history and education that you might share with other Jobr users. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that we may obtain and share your name and a profile picture. It is important that you take precautions to protect your password. Please contact us at help@Jobrapp.com if you believe your account has been accessed by an unauthorized person.
In connection with registering an Account, you must provide certain information ("Registration Data") and answer all inquiries that are required. You agree: (i) that the Registration Data you provide will be true, accurate, current and complete at the time you provide it; (ii) to maintain and update such Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (iii) that we may contact you and require you to confirm some or all of your Registration Data before using certain services. We reserve the right to terminate the services and to refuse to provide you with any and all current or future use of our services if in our sole discretion, we determine or are of the opinion that any of your Registration Data is, or, appears to be, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
6. Job Content The jobs contained on Jobr, or that are otherwise accessed in connection with a user’s or employer’s use of Jobr are created by people over whom Jobr exercises no control. You acknowledge that we have no control over the content of job listing or other information on Jobr or made accessible by Jobr. Jobr, Inc. cannot confirm that users are or employers are who they claim to be. Jobr assumes to responsibility and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job listing, information that is contained on Jobr or that is otherwise accessed in connection with a user or employer’s use of Jobr.
As a user or employer, you are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display on the Jobr, or transmit to other users and employers. You will not post on Jobr, or otherwise transmit to other users or employers, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
7. Jobr, Inc.’s Right to Use To the maximum extent permitted by law, if you post content or submit material to Jobr, Inc., including photographs, you grant Jobr, Inc. a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable (except as described herein), fully paid, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple layers of sub-licensees) right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and materials for any purpose without restriction. Furthermore, each employer grants Jobr, Inc., its affiliates, and sublicensees a non-exclusive license to use its corporate name, logo, trademarks and other intellectual property on Jobr; and all users grant Jobr, Inc., its affiliates, and sublicensees a non-exclusive license to use your corporate name and/or logo personal name.
By accessing Jobr, you are providing all the information contained in your LinkedIn or Facebook profile to Jobr, Inc., and asking Jobr, Inc. to share that information with third-party employers. As an employer, when you access Jobr, you are sharing job listing information with Jobr and asking us to share it with the users. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted by you on or through Jobr or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your content on or through Jobr does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity, and (iii) the posting of your content on the Website does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages, and any other monies owed to any person or entity by reason of content you post on Jobr. You agree to defend and indemnify Jobr, Inc. and its affiliates from any claims resulting from any content or materials you provide hereunder.
8. Jobr's Referral Service In addition to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, including, without limitation Section 7 hereof, each employer that uses and or otherwise accesses Jobr shall be bound by the terms and conditions contained in its Recruiter Agreement with Jobr, Inc.
Jobr, Inc. shall pay a Referring User (defined below) a One Thousand Dollar ($1,000) referral fee (the “Referral Fee”), subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in the event a Payable Hiring Event (defined below) occurs. For the avoidance of doubt, Jobr, Inc. shall have no obligation to pay any sums to any user unless a Payable Hiring Event has occurred.
A “Payable Hiring Event” shall occur when (a) a Referring User (defined below) refers a job posting on Jobr to third party (a “Referred Party”) using Jobr’s Referral Service (defined below); (b) the Referred Party inputs the unique referral code associated with both the job posting and Referring Party into Jobr; (c) there is a Match between the Referred Employer and Referred Party; (d) the Referred Employer and Referred Party conduct an interview within thirty (30) days of the Match; (e) the Referred Party accepts an employment offer from the Referred Employer within thirty (30) days of the first interview; and (f) the Referred Party’s employment at Referred Employer satisfies the following conditions:
the Referred Party is hired for the job described in the job posting that the Referring Party forwarded to the Referred Party using Jobr’s Referral Service; the Referred Party is hired for an Eligible Full-Time Job that pays at least Forty-Five Thousand Dollars ($45,000) per annum; and the Referred Party is employed at the Referred Employer for at least thirty (30) days.
A “Match” occurs when an employer and user share a mutual interest in each other as indicated through the employer’s and user’s activity on Jobr.
For the avoidance of doubt, Jobr, Inc. shall not be required to pay any Referral Fee to any user that is not a resident of the United States of America.
Definitions: “Eligible Full-Time Job” means an employment that requires the employee to work for a single, US-based employer for a minimum of forty (40) hours per week, and that the employee is physically present in the United States for the majority of each month.
“Jobr’s Referral Service” means the functionality of Jobr that allows a user to refer a third party to a job posting on Jobr.
“Referring User” means a user that forwards a particular job posting on Jobr using Jobr’s Referral Service to a Referred Party.
“Referred Employer” means the employer associated with a job that the Referring User forwarded to the Referred Party using Jobr’s Referral Service.
9. Spamming You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members and users of the Site to buy or sell any products or services through the Site. Further, you will not transmit "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailings, conduct any form of "spamming", or circumvent our job posting policies while using the Site. It is also a violation of these terms to use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member or user for purposes other than in the context of your use of the Site as permitted under this Agreement. 9. Term and Termination; Account Deletion This Agreement begins on the date you first use Jobr and continues until terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof.
Jobr, Inc. may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if Jobr, Inc. determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage Jobr, Inc.’s reputation or goodwill. If Jobr, Inc. deletes your account for any reason, you may not re-register under a different name without Jobr, Inc.’s prior written consent.
Upon termination, all licenses granted by Jobr, Inc. will terminate. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. Jobr, Inc. shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
10. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER JOBR USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT JOBR, INC. CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. JOBR, INC. ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ANY OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF AND OTHER FACTUAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ITS USERS. JOBR, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR SUITABILITY TO HIRE OR BE EMPLOYED BY ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USER. JOBR, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS, AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. JOBR DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSED OR VIEWED ON JOBR THAT WAS PROVIDED BY USERS, EMPLOYERS, LINKEDIN OR FACEBOOK AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ACTIONS TAKEN IN RELIANCE THEREON
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL JOBR, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER TO YOU, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING YOUR CONDUCT ON JOBR OR ANY OTHER USER’S CONDUCT ON OR USE OR ACCESS OF JOBR, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, EMPLOYMENT CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOST WAGES OR PROFITS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF, OR EMPLOYERS FEATURED ON, JOBR. YOU AGREE TO TAKE ALL REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ANY AND ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF, OR EMPLOYERS FEATURED ON, JOBR.
Jobr, Inc. reserves the right to modify Jobr. You are responsible for providing your own access to Jobr. Jobr, Inc. has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on Jobr, Inc. complies with this Agreement or is suitable for any user or employer. Jobr, Inc. provides Jobr on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use Jobr at your own risk. JOBR, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY THAT MIGHT ARISE UNDER ANY LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, Jobr, Inc. makes no representations or warranties: To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used Jobr, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
11. Indemnification You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jobr, Inc. and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on Jobr; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Jobr violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
12. Third-Party Copyrights and Copyright Policy Jobr, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect all users and employers to do the same. Each user and employer is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to Jobr do not infringe any third party copyright.
Jobr, Inc. will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright (as described below). In addition, Jobr, Inc. may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
DMCA Takedown Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information: Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any). A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Jobr, sufficient for Jobr, Inc. to locate the allegedly-infringing material. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest. You may submit this information via: (1) email by sending a notice to help@Jobrapp.com, or (2) US mail to the attention of Jobr’s Copyright Agent (defined below).
DMCA Counter-notification If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide Jobr, Inc. with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
Your name, address, and telephone number.
A description of the material that was removed and the location where it previously appeared.
A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which Jobr, Inc. may be found (which includes the United States District Court for the Northern District of California), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via: (1) email by sending a notice to help@Jobrapp.com, or (2) US mail to the attention of Jobr’s Copyright Agent (defined below).
Please note that we will provide complete counter-notifications to the person making the DMCA claim. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we will restore the disabled materials. Until that time, your materials will remain disabled.
Warning: In filing a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be processed.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.
If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA counter-notification, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information.
Jobr, Inc.’s Copyright Agent You may send a DMCA notice, a DMCA counter-notification, or any inquiries concerning intellectual property to the follow agent of Jobr, Inc. ( “Jobr, Inc.’s Copyright Agent): Jobr, Inc. 580 Howard St. #201 San Francisco, CA 94105 Email: email@example.com
Other Complaints You may send non-copyright complaints to: Jobr, Inc. 580 Howard St. #201 San Francisco, CA 94105 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Miscellaneous GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS: Jobr Inc. is based in the State of California in the United States and provides Jobr for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claim that Jobr or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to Jobr may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Jobr from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISPUTES: Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of Jobr must be commenced in the state or federal courts located in San Francisco County, California, United States of America (and you consent to the jurisdiction of those courts).IN ANY SUCH ACTION, JOBR, INC. AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS: ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by Jobr, Inc. in exercising any right hereunder will waive any future exercise of that right. Jobr, Inc.’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without Jobr, Inc.’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Jobr, Inc. electronically. Jobr, Inc. may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on Jobr. Support-related inquiries or notices of a legal nature (such as a subpoena) may be sent to us at help@Jobrapp.com or the following address:
Jobr, Inc. 580 Howard St. #201 San Francisco, CA 94105 Email: email@example.com Nothing herein shall limit Jobr, Inc.’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION; ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by Jobr, Inc. on the Jobr App or Jobr Website. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Jobr, Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same. END OF DOCUMENT.